Note: The following is a merely tentative roadmap. Ultimately, the network will decide our next steps through voting, funding and other types of contribution.
First step: Launch of our crowdfunding campaign, 15 September, and opening up the prototype for test pilots
- You will be able to create a profile and look for local or virtual projects to participate around.
- You will be able to create, vote or comment on proposals as well as select people or organisations to vote in your name, if you so choose
- You will be able to create your own autonomous community and invite others to join.
- You will be able to create projects and look for volunteers and resources, as well as volunteer yourself
- You will have an early version of the Altrusitic Wallet which you will be able to send and receive tokens with
The second step, probably around Q4 2020, the launch of The Red Button Process and our fully developed crowdfunding feature.
- You will be able to follow a step by step process to create change using the Red Button Process
- You will be able to apply for crowdfunding for your projects (the focus being on social and environmental campaigns) and will have tools for project management to increase the likelihood of its success, and well as routines for short and long-term follow up of project results.
- You will be able to rank propositions and interact through participatory budgetary tools in communities that use this feature.
The third step, Q2 2021, integrated data mapping and advances tools for content verification and geotagged uploading
- We will implement map-based data so users can follow various data points on the Crowdpol map interface as well as more refined search tools.
- You will be able to report incidents and create events linked to times, dates and geotags on the map interface and link these events to videos and other background material.
- You will be able to access general data through the map (such as national and regional statistics, doughnut economics for towns and cities where available etc).
- You will have access to tools that will allow you to validate and rate content for its veracity and relevance.
- You will be able to be apart of anonymous deliberations as to how personal transgressions should be handled within the network.
The fourth step, around Q3 2021, The Conscious Market place
Crowdpol opens up its doors for social businesses to promote ethical and sustainable goods and services. A first step towards the next democratic revolution, that of consumer democracy
- You will be able to buy services through the platform and earn paybacks to your Altruistic Wallet
- If you meet the criteria established by the network, you will be able to sell goods and services on the platform under a “sales tax”, which will be shared equally between your Altrustic Wallet and the Altruistic Wallet of your customer
- A standalone Altruistic Wallet will be made available to all merchants that which to provide an arbitrary dividend (minimum of 1%) to their customers. Unclaimed dividends will go to the merchant’s Altruistic Wallet on Crowdpol.
- You will be able to design courses using our education tools to spread your knowledge and experience.
Fifth step, 15 September 2021, Crowdpol Foundation launch
- The creation of the official Foundation, democratically co-designed with our members, that will take over custodianship of the project going forwards.